We are open and seeing patients!
In order to make the process as effective and safe as possible, we will be instituting several new measures:
- Staff members will be wearing masks and the appropriate PPE during your visit. We also request that you wear a mask or face covering when coming to the office.
- In order to minimize patient to patient interaction, we are asking you to call us from your car upon arrival to the parking lot.
- Upon arrival and upon leaving the office, you will be asked to use hand sanitizer. This will be available at the front counter.
- We will be scheduling patients with 15-minute gaps between appointments in order to disinfect rooms and to avoid patient to patient contact in the reception area.
- If you are suffering from any upper respiratory or gastrointestinal symptoms (cough, sneezing, fever, shortness of breath, sore throat, diarrhea, vomiting, etc), or if you have had recent contact with someone who is COVID-19 positive, please stay home and reschedule your appointment.
- We ask that you refrain from bringing children or friends along with you to your appointment.
As medical professionals, we are taking this virus very seriously and will be following all infection control procedures as issued by the CDC and the Maryland Occupation Safety and Health Association.
These are interesting times we are living in and we appreciate your cooperation with the above measures.
Thank You and Stay Well,
Dr. Birely and Staff